When it comes to gaming headset, we think of many brands and one of them is Razer. The Razer BlackShark V2 Wired Gaming headset has a minimalistic, pared-down design. There are no lights, no clunky headphones, and no additional visual embellishments. Gamers seeking for a comfortable experience across all platforms. At-home employees who require a microphone that they may wear all day without becoming overheated.
In today’s article, we will give you detailed review of Razer BlackShark V2 Wired Gaming Headset so you can make your decision for the purchase. This review is based on the personal use of product and how it performs in gaming and professional work both.
Detailed Review of Razer BlackShark V2 Headset
- The headphones are lightweight and comfortable. It has good sound quality and simulated surround sound, as well as a great microphone and a light, ergonomic design.
- The Razer BlackShark V2 is mostly made of metal, with a soft foam cushion wrapped in mesh fabric on the headband. Because the headphones offer a broad tilt range, persons with larger heads should be able to find a comfortable fit.
- The ear pads are constructed of memory foam with layers of leatherette and mesh fabric on top—they’re quite comfortable, and getting a good seal is a breeze.
- Essentially, this is a plug-and-play gadget. You don’t need to do anything after the USB soundcard’s driver is installed to for it to function on a PC.
- The programme allows you to tweak your EQ and mic settings, and it will contain a suite of THX-tuned game profiles soon after launch, allowing you to personalise your sound to Apex Legends and other games.
- For gaming, It is the best gaming headphone I have ever seen because of amazing sound quality, ear pads and comfortable headset.
- The Razer BlackShark V2 achieves the perfect blend of comfort, audio quality, and functionality that headsets in this price range strive for.
- The Razer BlackShark V2 provides a more complete software experience as well as much improved isolation.
- If you are a professional and working on some video editing software or project, this headphone also do the fabulous work.
- This headphone is helpful for blocking noise so you can have the sound without any disturbance while playing games or doing some project.
- It comes with microphone which is detachable so you can adjust it according to your convenience.
- The Razer BlackShark V2’s surround sound is provided via the bundled USB soundcard, which is used in conjunction with Razer Synapse.
If you are looking for a gaming headphone with surrounding blocking noise sound quality then Razer BlackShark V2 is the best option for you. The design of this gaming headphone is very attractive and strong build quality so there will be no disappointment with this. If we talk about the performance, it’s also upto mark but only the con is it’s microphone. The microphone will not give you the amazing performance so it is the only issue in this headphone. Overall, It’s a perfect option for high end and continuous gaming.